Spring Fling Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tony, the pictures are awesome, thank you so much!! I did notice that there are none of YOU. Did anyone else take any to post?

I took a few but I have not had time to post them yet. I will do my best this evening to get them on. I at least have them off my camera and on the computer.

Thanks again all for the great company on Saturday! We were only around during the day but it was great to meet people in person and chat. Norine62 (aka John) and I had a very nice time. Maybe next time we can actually dive with some more of you all instead of intersecting you in the water (Foo!)

Plus I haven't been around this forum much recently so I am going to be a little more present over here :)

Maybe next time we can actually dive with some more of you all instead of intersecting you in the water (Foo!)

Plus I haven't been around this forum much recently so I am going to be a little more present over here :)

Love the intersecting thing! That was fun. And I'm so glad you're going to be a little more present here, Liv- it's about time!

Aaaghhhh! ! ! ! ! !

I miss you guys and girls!

I missed all of you last weekend! and I hate that fact!

I hope to see you all soon! I am going diving on June 28 ! ! ! I just don't know where I am going. I am probably going to CSSP or Murray.

galscuba? Tex? Time? Others?

Our original plans were to go to Murray this weekend, but I have yet another ear infection. Seems the antibiotics didn't completely clear up the first one I had, and as soon as I was done with them Monday, the pain started coming back. The doctor looked at me like she thought I was crazy for going diving last Saturday, but everything was fine then!!:D I don't think she believed me. :shakehead: It really was though, I didn't have any problems clearing, or any pain at all. Not until Tuesday anyway. Hopefully this time it'll get cleared up. You might be able to talk Kunk35 into going though, I don't know if he can go Saturday, but he might Sunday.

Rhonda

Ok GUYs a big hand for Rhonda... Is she great or what... Hampered with an earache she still is willing to let Kunk leave for a fun-filled day of diving. Being the great gal she is I bet she even sends a plate of brownies. I know I am going home to show this to my lovely and boldly tell her this is how it should be done...

Anyone have a spare bedroom they would be willing to rent a homeless diver and his goofy Chocolate Lab for a few days while I heal....

but I have yet another ear infection.
Rhonda

Foo2 is also suffering with ear probs- swimmer's ear after last weekend's Summer Fling. When she was a girl, she couldn't go even one time without treating her ears with 1/2 vinegar/1/2 rubbing alcohol mix after swimming, or she would get the infection... well, it seems that as an adult, it's the same. Sorry you're under the weather, Rhonda- hope your infection goes away for good this time so you can get back out to the pond!!

I feel better today!! Finally, my ear started feeling better yesterday. Friday and Saturday I was seriously tempted to take something sharp and drain it myself. I was completely convinced that a perforated ear drum would feel better, and heal faster.:shakehead: No diving for me this weekend. We had planned to dive at Tablerock while we were in Missouri, but I think I'll keep my poor ear out of the water for a while.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom