Spring Fling Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great report Aaron...and great pics. Rhonda!

Wish I could have made it, but upon getting up yesterday things were a litte under the weather.

Looks like ya'll had a great time; that is usual with a get-together!

Frank running for Governor? He may make a good one!

Frank, what the bones say about Broken Bow later on?

Great report,
I was unable to make it when my 2 yr got really sick the night before and had to go to the Dr. yesterday. Sure wish I could have been there and meet/dive with you guys, looks like it was great time!

I am planning on making it to cssp next Saturday, the 28th, if anyone wants to do a few dives, I could use a buddy!

Great report Aaron...and great pics. Rhonda!

Wish I could have made it, but upon getting up yesterday things were a litte under the weather.

Looks like ya'll had a great time; that is usual with a get-together!

Frank running for Governor? He may make a good one!

Frank, what the bones say about Broken Bow later on?

Don't think your name didn't come up , Mike. Were your ears burning? :eyebrow:

I found a couple of pics I took topside. I have a couple of the cars and flag set up, then one of Trout bringing his computer up and then one of Troy getting ready to suit up.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 39
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 43
I talked to a few of you over by the plane I think? Someone gave me some help, and we found the coffin pretty easily after one of our dives with the remaining gas we had. Spent a good bit of the weekend trying out gear I can't afford since dive rite was there doing demos. After diving a sidemount setup Im sold, no more backmount doubles in caves for me! Overall it was a really nice weekend to be at the lake, sorry I didn't stop by and say hello, I was pretty occupied by some divers taking their open water class!

Overall it was a really nice weekend to be at the lake, sorry I didn't stop by and say hello

Dude... You Stuck up Bass Turd !!! You missed the Bone Ceremony !!! :shakehead:
I'm just not really sure what to tell you except that You missed out on one of the best parts of being a Swamper !!

I missed it again!! When did you do the bone ceremony?

I've NEVER seen one!:shakehead:

Rhonda

Nor have I, they are kinda like a unicorn I think, a mythical occurrence and very rare to see!! Just means ill have a really legitimate reason to go diving with you all soon, it just has to be seen!

Nor have I, they are kinda like a unicorn I think, a mythical occurrence

THAT'S here you're wrong! There were 15-20 witnesses this time. I personally have seen the bone ceremony four or five times and it has never been wrong. A special bovine tooth was added to the mix in commemoration of this event. It was extracted by Tony and Frank with the use of John's pliers. If Frank's run for the governor's office falls short he can always fall back on dentistry and voodoo.

I feel VERY honored. My first Swamper get together and I had the honor to witness the ceremony.

Back
Top Bottom