Spring break/diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maxmaxum

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Im looking for a good place to go during spring break where I can not only enjoy the festivities but also get in a good dive or two "dont worry I dont mix the two". Im looking for an older crowd other than the typical 18-24 year olds, perferably 25-35 crowd. Does anyone have any sugestions as to where I should go. Large number of single female is a must "hey! its a numbers game". Ive dove alot of places but I dont know where I can get both the older spring break night life and a good dive location.
Thanks for any tips!

Why not take a cruise, diving during the day and night life on the high seas, and during Spring Break the "ratio" should be good.

Cancun or Ft. Lauderdale if you want to party and get in a few dives.

There is no place to go where you get fabulous dives that is also a party location. The two don't mix.

robin:D
Come on now, My Eden has to exist somewhere!!

Why not take a cruise, diving during the day and night life on the high seas, and during Spring Break the "ratio" should be good.
Ratio might be good but ive never been to keen of cruises. Thanks though.

Check out Bocas del Toro, Panama. It is "spring break" most of the year, but peak season runs mid-December through early April. Lots of clubs, parties, bars. The diving is pretty good as well (and very inexpensive). Most visitors are backpackers traveling through Central America. Our typical clientele are in the 22-28 year old range. Check out BOCAS DEL TORO - Tourism in the Panama Caribbean region for info on hotels, restaurants, dive operators, etc.

Ill look into that, thanks.

If you do hit Turks please skip a day (at least) of diving with them and go with one of the other op's (i like dive provo) that will take you to west caicos and french cay!!!

Back
Top Bottom