Spring 2013 - Ann Arbor 5?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any update on this charter? Potential dates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed the captain requesting a more concrete date.

I'll let you guys know what he says!

---------- Post added January 15th, 2013 at 12:08 PM ----------

Okay, it's official:
ANN ARBOR 5 DIVE DATE:
MAY 19th (Good weather date)
MAY 26th (FOUL WEATHER DATE)

10:30 departure (Please arrive before 10:00 so you have time to get your gear stowed. THERE IS NO RAMP ON TO THE BOAT)

I'll be out for those weekends (my son's birthday is the 23rd and I don't know when we'll celebrate his big day). If it shifts to a bit later I'd still be game.

So what do we need to do to confirm our seat? Is everyone diving the same / general dive plan or how do establish buddies?

I'll be out for those weekends (my son's birthday is the 23rd and I don't know when we'll celebrate his big day). If it shifts to a bit later I'd still be game.

:( We'll miss you!

So what do we need to do to confirm our seat? Is everyone diving the same / general dive plan or how do establish buddies?

Nothing! I have you on the list so your spot is reserved.

From what everyone has told me, everyone is running approximately the same profiles. I am the only oddball.

I will be doing a no staged decompression dive.
EAN25 backgas
EAN40 on my couple little safety stops.

I'm probably going to set up an hang tank of EAN40 on the descent line too.

Don't forget, the water will be frigid. I will have drinks available to keep you hydrated. Staying warm and diving your plan conservatively is up to you.

Nothing! I have you on the list so your spot is reserved.

So who's all on the list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if I was every IN, but I'm certainly OUT now that the dates are finalized.

We're about a month out from the May 19th dive date.

The lake is about 40F right now with little to no noticeable thermocline. Vis has been variable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom