Spring 2013 - Ann Arbor 5?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry Mike nobody brought an underwater camera along but if you want to organize another trip I'd be game depending on timing....

Sorry Mike nobody brought an underwater camera along but if you want to organize another trip I'd be game depending on timing....

Dive #1 : AA5 @ 115-160 ft
Dive #2 : Crane & Barge @ 125 ft

Maybe?

There's a certain lack of documentation of the wrecks on the Southeast / East end of Lake Michigan, so any photos or depth markings are appreciated. I keep meaning to pick up a GoPro for that reason.

At the very least, you could get the Kahlenberg startup video on to youtube... :D

Todd, Joli, Mike, Rich...... anybody else???? Is there any interest in doing it all over again during the first wek or so of July? maybe a weekday? My schedule looks pretty good right then and we know for sure we can hit it first time :wink: !

I have a Tech class from another shop that is looking for a lake Michigan dive soon, so we may have a larger group for a July dive. I believe the class would be +4 to the current group.

If the dive is Sunday, I can go.
If the dive is Saturday, I'll be stuck guarding the shop (perks of the job, lol).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom