Spool of Bungie?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZenSquirrel

Reaction score
Does anybody know where you can get a spool of bungie cord? I've been getting my cord by getting packs of bungie "tie downs" and then clipping the hooks off but now I want a little more control of the length of my bungie.

There's a guy on eBay with a store that sells spools of bungee and nylon webbing dirt cheap. I bought a 150ft spool of bungee from him for $12 plus shipping and I think it will last me and my buddies for many years. Just run a search on eBay for bungee or shock cord. Yet as MechDiver pointed out, it may be easier to get it locally. :D

MechDiver once bubbled...
You must require alot of bungie

It is not that I need "mass quantities" of bungie. I just have a project that requires a length longer than 1 foot. :)

ReefSCUBA also carries bungee by the foot.

Several thicknesses available and they stock
"black" which allegedly is more resistant to
NaCl H2O.

G_M

of 3/16" in black - Reef Scuba sells it for $6 for 10 feet plus shipping. If you want to send me a paypal for $2 to cover a bubble mailer and an envelope, PM me with your address and I'll send you 10 or 20 feet, no problem.

FredT once bubbled...
Bungee source.

Superior bungee
Scottsdale AL
Contact Rob Valentine

5/32” 28.88/ 500’ roll
1/8” 20.18/ 500’ roll

$100 minimum order, or add $10

Ball termination for tarp straps .21 each

Now, that is A LOT of bungie! :wacko:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back