split fin technique

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a few pair of split fins in the shop. I thought I had to have them because they are so popular around here. It's been two years and I haven't sold a single pair. It seems that I'm not very good at selling them. I have used them in an effort to figure out how to help students who insist on using them do the kicks I teach but occomplished little. I only learned to hate them more.

Therefore even if I lose I don't care so here is the deal. If someone can match me move for move in the water while wearing a pair of these contraptions, you can keep them. I am embarassed to have them on the wall. Yes, there is always e-bay but this will be more fun.

BTW, the cvae diver in the magazine add who says he uses them never answered my e-mail. Some people will do anything for money.

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
Therefore even if I lose I don't care so here is the deal. If someone can match me move for move in the water while wearing a pair of these contraptions, you can keep them. I am embarassed to have them on the wall. Yes, there is always e-bay but this will be more fun.

No one asked your opinion on if you like splits or not. The original poster asked about technique, not "which is better."

I'm trying to find an answer for him.

In the mean time... I was suggesting that the term "slit fin technique" is a contradiction in terms.

If you lived closer I'd take you up on that offer... :wink:

MNScuba,
I would enjoy that. It might not be impossible we dive lots of places. Maybe our ranges overlap a little. Do you ever get to Lake Wazee?

Heck, that's one of my favorite places to go! (Closest decent place as well.)

Sorry, I know this is getting off topic... my apologies, but heck...it's a chance at a free pair of splits! :D

Hmmm, I had to open my big mouth again... What did I get myself into now? :eek:

MNScuba,
For my part it's all in fun. I see you haven't been diving that long so You don't have to match me to get the fins. Just cause you so game I'll let you have them if you do "good" with them. I know it's subjective but their my fins.
I too apologize for the topic diversion.

Mike

MNScuba,
For my part it's all in fun. I see you haven't been diving that long so You don't have to match me to get the fins. Just cause you so game I'll let you have them if you do "good" with them. I know it's subjective but their my fins.

Mike

We'll be diving... added bonus! I'll do my best, PM me and we'll set a day. This should be fun... I'm not as nervous now. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom