SPG Swivel O-Ring Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Tim,

Have you checked out Maui Diving Scuba Center in the Anchor Square (Lahaina)? I was certified there a couple years back by Dan -- awesome instructor and said he was a repair dude, too.

I think the guy roakey might have been talking about was either Adam or John. Though I might be wrong. Awesome crew to dive with, BTW.

Actually the guys in Anchor square are one of the above stories - lol but thanks anyway. I finally ordered 2 air spools from diveriteexpress.com and installed it myself - very simple once I knew what the missing part was. The package arrived early this week and I put it all together - kind of satisfying to DIY anyway. I guess a lot of my scuba life is going to be DIY (by choice of course) I'm saving up to buy the airspeed press book on regulators next - even if I don't service them myself at least I'll know what's going on inside of them. Thanks to everyone here for their patience and help in this mini "saga"

Tim

Mo2vation:
Its called a "Thingie."

Although I understand in Canada it is called, "Hey you hoser, that's a spool, eh?" and in Australia it is called, "Crikey! That's a spool, mate.."

You may also (if you're in The Bronx) say "Yo! I gotcha spool right heah." (while grabbing crotch).

Geeze, how many times we gotta go thru this.

K

Happens...My mini-spg started to bubblecry on Sunday :06: . Tks for the enlightment :D .I read the "Thingie flambus" thread.
In my case, tight boot and lousy rinsing may be the ones to blame (not me !)

In Brazil we would call the spool thingie : "a paradinha "

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom