SPG placement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'm not a dir diver, but i have a hoseless computer with my pressure clipped off to my air2 with a retractor, I find its the easiest to hear it beep when i'm low on gas by keeping it there closer to my ears, i can just pull it on the retractor when i want to look at it.

:mooner:

Does your Spare Air get in the way?

lol! .

The really blatant trolling was deleted and the responses were collateral damage in the cleanup...

Returning to your regularly scheduled discussion of retractors, air-2s and spare airs... Enjoy...

i hope blatant tongue in cheek humor doesn't count at trolling :)

... since your stuff is still here, I don't think that counts (thus demonstrating that DIR mods do, in fact, have a sense of humor) ... :blinking:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

... since your stuff is still here, I don't think that counts (thus demonstrating that DIR mods do, in fact, have a sense of humor) ... :blinking:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

yep...

vaguely keeping an eye on the thread so that the hijack doesn't turn into MOFNMOF...

other than that it seems like the content got done in the first 50 posts...

Hold it up at roughly shoulder level in left hand with dial facing them. Showing the gauge was part of the GUE s-drill until recently and remains part of the UTD s-drill.

The show-SPG part of the S-drill was only part of the GUE S-drill when AG was involved with GUE, he introduced it, and it followed him to UTD. And by 2005, GUE was back to not doing that as part of the drill.

Some of the GUE history in the PNW / West Coast I've found to be a bit skewed after cross-checking local legend with people who were around back then outside of the PNW...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom