Speeding ticket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fordan:
Most cops I've spoken to have a fairly dim view of radar detectors. It's a device with very little use other than helping you break the law. I used to use one until I realized I would often gt a warning if I didn't have one visible, and would almost always get a ticket if the cop could see it.

I bought one after a co-worker got a ticket for 39 in a 35, he actually showed me the ticket. I've also seen people pulled over for doing 10 over on the local toll roads by state troopers even though that was what the flow of traffic was doing. I'll admit that I see this very rarely. But with even a few cops out there doing that I'll keep the detector thanks.

:D :D :D

Man, even I am not sure what she is doing. Whenever I glance down her stuff, it is written with many weird symbols. There must be a different animal... :rofl3:

Can you imagine my PITA to listen to some weird music while I am driving with her? LOL~~~

How about music engineering at Purdue? I am not sure if there is a such kind of field though.... Don't ask me what they are researching. I have no clues.... :eyebrow:

It looks like that we will have another great gorgeous Saturday... Yahoo~~~~

Never gotten a ticket (knock on wood) but I have gotten a warning for 80 in a 55...

rakkis:
You guys should cmoe to BS on Sunday too! :D

And the Indy dive club is meeting at France Park.

hoosier:
What happens? YOu said you will be in S. Indiana cave.... LOL~~

That's on Saturday. I'm diving sunday :D Then work BBQ Sunday afternoon.

crpntr133:
And the Indy dive club is meeting at France Park.

How far is France park from the west side? I've only been there once and forgot. Maybe i can convince people of a change of venue. Is there much to see at FP? I was only there for last year's easter egg hunt and wasn't paying much attention :)

rakkis:
How far is France park from the west side? I've only been there once and forgot. Maybe i can convince people of a change of venue. Is there much to see at FP? I was only there for last year's easter egg hunt and wasn't paying much attention :)

Good question, never been there myself. I think you will find most will bash it because it is shallow. Figured that since I will be coming back from Haigh I might as well spend the weekend diving. Planning on staying at FP Saturday night.

Here is their web site. Not much info on diving but the home page has a map.

So...do the officers get annoyed when they see those radar detectors on the dash?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom