Spec Boot For Mk-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Same thing happened to me. I was fine up to about 45, then I started to feel tired all the time even when I sleep well. I am thinking of going to one of those anti-aging clinics to see what they can do.

I was thinking maybe if I took up smoking crack I might have more energy, the time before lunch is the worst. Yes, even if on the rare occcassion I do get a good nights sleep I still feel exhausted. If you find something that helps let us know.

Get your T levels checked. That describes my problem. I got it fixed. I am now 51 years old. I can overhead press 190 pounds, bench 300 pounds, back-squat 360 pounds and deadlift 430 pounds.

I am in the shape of my life.

Sorry, by "T levels" do you mean testosterone? At 116lbs those weights are way beyond my reach, I'd be happy just making it through the day without feeling like I've climbed Everest.

@buddhasummer Nah, the OP doesn't mind tangential discussions. :)

-no worries, it will wander back to SPEC boots sooner or later...

@couv ROFL!

At first I thought that said "transgenital" discussions, and thought now you've done it, it's gonna get modded for sure...

Get your T levels checked. That describes my problem. I got it fixed. I am now 51 years old. I can overhead press 190 pounds, bench 300 pounds, back-squat 360 pounds and deadlift 430 pounds.

I am in the shape of my life.

At first I thought that said "transgenital" discussions, and thought now you've done it, it's gonna get modded for sure...
If I took his advice and started testosterone injections it would be exactly that!

:rofl3:

Yeah, you know that I have an occasional habit of tiptoeing through the razor wire, but that would have raised eyebrows. It is a good thing that most of us in this thread know each other. I'm pretty sure that the mods have already filed this thread under "I have MUCH more important things to do".

If I took his advice and started testosterone injections it would be exactly that!
GOD (or insert your dieity here) SAVE US! Please don't. You are already a challenge in your native state. :wink:

:rofl3:

Yeah, you know that I have an occasional habit of tiptoeing through the razor wire, but that would have raised eyebrows. It is a good thing that most of us in this thread know each other. I'm pretty sure that the mods have already filed this thread under "I have MUCH more important things to do".

GOD (or insert your dieity here) SAVE US! Please don't. You are already a challenge in your native state. :wink:

Know and like each other, have a good day guys/girls/LGBTs...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom