Spearfishing Seminar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dayo Scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
SPEARFISHING SEMINAR AT FLORIDA TECHNICAL SCUBA

Rick Holmlund of Spearfishing Specialties, is offering a Spearfishing seminar just for Florida Technical Scuba. For several years he has taught his passion in this sport through out the southeast. This class in targeted towards the beginner however a good time is always had by all. Due to the extremely positive feedback Florida Technical Scuba is offering this seminar, September 27th at 7:00PM at our Apopka location. The basics of the seminar are:
• Necessary diving skill level
• Equipment familiarization and needs
• What to shoot
• Hunting and stalking techniques
• Shot selection
• Safety
• Laws and Limits

Because we always encouraged our customers to elevate their diving skills through continued education we will deduct the price of this seminar from any future diving class you would like to sign up for that evening. .

The seminar is approximately 2 1/2 hours long. Refreshments will be served.

The cost of this seminar is $20.00 and we are offing a 10% discount in spear fishing gear to the attendees for 30 days following this seminar.

Time is short and room is limited so please RSVP us at 407.880.7946 ASAP and let us know you are coming.

Florida Technical Scuba
2313B Rocksprings Rd
Apopka Florida 32712

Thanks rexco,
Should be interesting... But, I gave up the spear gun years ago, and replaced it with video gear.

Now, if it was a photography seminar :)

I'd like to attend but will have to see what my charters are like that week.

Does this normally sell out or is it possible to sign up at last minute?

This is the first time we are doing this so I am not sure of the response yet. If you like I will hold a spot for you till the last day. Please IM me and give me the details

Manqar:
I'd like to attend but will have to see what my charters are like that week.

Does this normally sell out or is it possible to sign up at last minute?

I know I am going to sound stupid for asking but where is Mosquito Lagoon and can I dive it? If it's close I might be headed there soon. You never know.:eyebrow:

git-r-dun diver:
I know I am going to sound stupid for asking but where is Mosquito Lagoon and can I dive it? If it's close I might be headed there soon. You never know.:eyebrow:

Mosquito Lagoon is on the east coast immediatley north of Kennedy Space Center and part of the Merrit Island National Wildlife Refuge.

You can dive it but your not going deeper than 10 ft :D
It's known as a fishing mecha for redfish and trout like these
http://get1charters.com/reports.php

I usually dive out of Canaveral, but am looking for some more buddies if your interested

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom