Spare handset/controller?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I already told you in the now deleted post how it's an issue caused by brexit and that you can't send normal dhl pacels to n@90 anymore.
If you're 'genuinely curious' you can call a UK customs office and ask but it wont the ukipper explanation you wanna hear.
I hear you about the Brexit changes and I'm not going to go there (neither of us can!)

All that's happened is the UK now becomes like the rest of the world.

I really wanted to know if there's any difference with sending something to the UK for repair, or sending it to Canada? Are there any special arrangements with other countries that might make your problem easier?

I've just had another interaction with Narked@90 with a failed IP gauge. They gave me a discount on my failed one, so very happy with their service as usual. Today had an email saying there was a problem where a bag of parcels weren't picked up, so it'll arrive tomorrow, not today.

You originally mentioned a cost of ~€50 to send the package. Did that include insurance?

I arrived in Kwajelan/Ebeye and boarded a boat 3 hours later for the 30 hour transit to Bikini with none of my bags. United currently only flies the route on Monday/Friday, my bags didn't arrive until 4 days after I did, there was a second Bikini trip that was kind enough to bring me my stuff 5 days into the trip. Thankfully there was enough spare gear on the boat, including a JJ, which I was able to use.
Somebody had a spare JJ?

Tell this to your ukip buddy.
I’ll tell that to your broken Petrel 😂

More seriously, he’s just asking if you can just find a courier willing to ship to Narked at 90, I am sure that Narked at 90 would reply to you if you ask them what courier would ship from Germany.

I understand that the U.K. not being the EU makes it harder but it’s not like it’s impossible to send items internationally …

Somebody had a spare JJ?

Yes. One of the boat crew had recently gotten a JJ and he was not yet trained on it.

We had another guy that brought a spare choptima too, so that would have been another option for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom