SP G250 jam nut

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapro buyers want everything more perfect than original, with 20 different choices, 50% below market price with free shipping......

For those that missed out on my 109 housings that I sold last month, they were more perfect than perfect..Finer metal and chrome work than than the factory ever could have produced....

Don't know how I missed those...although glad I did.

Couv is coaching me to tread lightly into new SP ventures so we will see where this shakes out.
The 109's were taken back down to brass and all the flaws, dings, dents removed then copper and chrome plated. They should have been in the SP museum but they would be nicer than anything they had there.

I like your O rings. I'd like red and blue though.
I make crucial O-rings in red and have for a while now

Couv is coaching me to tread lightly into new SP ventures so we will see where this shakes out.
The 109's were taken back down to brass and all the flaws, dings, dents removed then copper and chrome plated. They should have been in the SP museum but they would be nicer than anything they had there.

I think they would have met my unrealistic criteria.

I think they would have met my unrealistic criteria.
You can only polish a porcelain Jesus so much...sooner or later it has to go diving.

Perhaps we should get back to the jam nut I'm not making yet....

Rob, that's quite a selection you have. I'm limited to only one jam nut type. Could you try the shortest jam nut on the longest air barrel; then attach a standard and Superflow hose to ensure the hose 'B' nut will torque down against the jam nut and still swivel please?

Thanks.

Answer by tomorrow...
Cheers!

@buddhasummer, I ordered one from my friend in Poland and he shipped today.

I "had to" order a bunch of other stuff I didn't really need to justify and dilute the shipping cost. Their minimum EU postage charge is 3 times the cost of the nut, and that just didn't seem right …

It's snail mail, so I will know in just over a week. My last order took exactly a week to arrive.

Scubapro buyers want everything more perfect than original, with 20 different choices, 50% below market price with free shipping......

For those that missed out on my 109 housings that I sold last month, they were more perfect than perfect..Finer metal and chrome work than than the factory ever could have produced....

I'm really hoping VDH will start doing 109 diaphragm covers in the later design with 8 oval holes :wink:

I would definitely be up for a bunch of those.

I read somewhere that the bigger holes made for a slightly easier breather than the 5 smaller holed diaphragm cover.

Back
Top Bottom