Southern Georgian Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cdndivergirl:
Almost all of us here are "Freaks", I've even got the T-shirt. :eyebrow:
And welcome Mrs. d33ps1x, as in my household, now he has one less place to "get away" too. :wink:

simcoediver:
Is any one out there aware of any other wrecks or interesting dive sites in the Collingwood,,Christian and Hope Island area that are NOT listed in Chris Kohls book? It just seems that with the shipbuilding history of Collingwood there should be more wrecks in this area...Or perhaps they have not been found yet?
On the south side of Giants Tomb at coordinates N 44 53 908 W 79 59 347 is a wreck called Elton III I haven't dove it yet, but I'm vacationing on my boat in August on the Bay and plan to check it out. Mizz

Does anyone know of the location of the "Rock Garden" on the north side of Giants Tomb? I have been told this is a very interesting geologic site. ........More info on the Elton III apparently there are two sunken boats at this location. The second boat (and I don't have any discription of the vessal) is located about 150 feet away. Mizz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom