Southern California group trip.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think catalina is a great idea. It has great diving along with great topside activites.

And technically we are beach diving peterw but no worries because catalina beach diving is not like beach diving right here in malibu. It is a has a lot easier entry and exit. So hopefully you make the expection.

"Maybe we go into town for some Karaoke (sing it, wrinkles...)" if I start to sing we will have the place all to ourselves :wink: I am however a very great entertainer on tables and chairs after a few drinks :D

I think it is best on the weekend for all of us with 8-5 jobs during the week. A saturday sounds perfect becuase it gives Sunday for recovery. How about the 15th or the 22 of November? Any prefrences between these two day?

How ever you want to get there is the best way. As long as we all have a general meeting point so we can say hi and dive from there who knows. I am a early riser as well so I can hold the sign with Ken so you know where we are :mean:

Let the ideas roll and the party get planned

Ana

I have had a couple people say they prefer the 15th. So I think it should be the 15th.

So so far I am defianately in for a trip to Catalina on the 15th. Whose with me?

Ana

Geez you would think with about 100 or more divers right here in Cali. there would be some more interest. But regardless of how many want to join the fun I am in. :D

I've been to Catalina a few dozen times on dive boats but never actually set foot on the island. I know there are a couple ferry boats running out of Long Beach or San Pedro, how are you all planning to get there?

peterw once bubbled...
I've been to Catalina a few dozen times on dive boats but never actually set foot on the island. I know there are a couple ferry boats running out of Long Beach or San Pedro, how are you all planning to get there?

Just swim!

Or ...

Back
Top Bottom