SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mmm a man in uniform Jupiter I will distract em while you cuff em. :eyebrow:

I told Santa you were good this year....and

He hasn't stopped laughing since!

Sounds like a plan to me!! With them still laughing it'll be easier to cuff them without their knowledge (not that they would resist anyway :eyebrow:).

Oh, there was the other thing... I really need to play around of golf... in NC, over Christmas with her Father (retired CIA big man...)... I have been informed...

Should I think about naming my next of kin... ?

Put me on the list for your camera...:wink:
(and maybe the knife too..)

Put me on the list for your camera...:wink:
(and maybe the knife too..)
The camera took on water last week. Three wires that were soldered let go from their holds (really small wires). I haven't been able to solder them back on yet. Even with my glasses on, I can barely see the ends, and the iron is too big for the connections...

I might not have a camera to pass on :depressed:

Getting old Jim :wink:

I know that feeling ....... darn it :wink:

The camera took on water last week. Three wires that were soldered let go from their holds (really small wires). I haven't been able to solder them back on yet. Even with my glasses on, I can barely see the ends, and the iron is too big for the connections...

I might not have a camera to pass on :depressed:

Sorry to hear of the camera...
Magnifying lamp works wonders...

:wink:Man of Mystery is good until you add a red thong. Lol
I see that news of how I wear my Santa Hat has gotten out! I need to get a longer one this year!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom