SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree, the Hollywood cops are cuties!

Jumbo Weiners and buns....I suppose I'm in, in that case. :)

Jenny, put Jim and I down for some homemade salsa and [storebought] chips. Salsa being on the contingency that I can find tomatoes for less than $20 a piece....ack. (Who knew tomatoes could go out of season in FL????)

What time shall we estimate arrival? What other items do you need? PM me as needed......I can't stay late, as the next day/week at work is busy busy busy before I head out for vacation to the 'rents for the first time in 3 years......

Look forward to seeing everyone!!!

Cool Krista.. so glad you have decided to come. The party starts at 3 PM till ??? (the cops show up, everybody passes out, gets bored or goes home) Though I *think* that the majority of people will not be here at 3 PM on the nose...
While here tell me bout the intended vacation.. sounds similar to mine...

Jenny - Carmel corn (yes, there will be popcorn! ), Christmas cookies
DebbyDiver - Brain Bleach Shooters aka Pina Colada Mix, hummus and pita bread, and dates for everyone!
Deepstops - Anejo rum & Mexican bean dip & chips (to go with Pygar's tequila )
Jupitermermaid - chocolate covered pringles
pygar - Tequila
crd kts - artichoke dip, RUM!
Divergirl4U - Some nice Wine red and white
Speargirl - chicken wings, mild and hot, soda, smoked fish dip and party supplies
LowVizWiz - Sodas, ice and wife's zucchini bread
Netmage - nuthin', ain't coming, gonna miss him
Showboat - Skyy Vodka
tasdiver1 - White Wine and Shrimp Platters
DennisS - potstickers
NetDoc - Pete needs a date!! Despite this being the list of stuff to bring, just for Pete we have a list of wants!
MB - ??????
tcarpjr - ??????
Scubaken1970 - Fruit tray,Wine and Ice
videodude - either vegetarian pasta or a veggie tray
tltracy - Christmas fudge goodies or something like that
Mr. Lee - ??????
BethO - Cheese platter and wine
poety - Beer
ektess1 - ??????
tcjmiami - Christmas mincemeat pies, salsa chips and beer
kbeck and cooltech - homemade salsa, storebought chips

Ack. Imagine, if you will:
Beautiful, custom built 4600+ sq. ft. house. Mom says, EVERYONE come visit. (Ahem, she is one of 9 Southern Baptist west virginians, dad is one of 7 Irish Catholic NY'ers.). So far, tab is 18 and counting. Among 4 extra bedrooms. Oh....and did I mention.....my sister and her boyfriend [who just so happens to be MY COWORKER] will be there, and as we are the "kids" (eg, unmarried with no children of our very own), we will likely be relegated to the "big basement rec room" together.

Oh fun. Oh joy. Oh, rent a hotel room......oh, listen to mom, dad, and 5 aunts scream at me for being an unappreciative daughter....and, oh, by the way, "can't you get your sister a job at your work too?" (Since she's apparently penniless???)

Yes, I need to drink heavily at this party Sunday, then somehow magically recover quickly for the week of work I need to squeeze in--BEFORE heading to the best week of my life. :D :D :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom