SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaboard Scandal 2008!
Scandals are good for my business... I encourage all my users to create one or two while they are here! :D

Remember... what happens at the party, might just get posted on ScubaBoard! :eyebrow:

Scandals are good for my business... I encourage all my users to create one or two while they are here! :D

Remember... what happens at the party, might just get posted on ScubaBoard! :eyebrow:

Just one or two? Ok then I think I have met my SB scandal quota already. :wink:

Come on slackers, Pete is demanding scandal!!

You know, maybe we ought to auction off eligible bachelors and bachelorettes? I see some new revenue sources opening up.

Just one or two? Ok then I think I have met my SB scandal quota already. :wink:

Come on slackers, Pete is demanding scandal!!
Sorry, that dawg won't fly (or play football worth a darn :no: )! You owe me a scandal every time you change your sig line or avatar! :D Just think of the ca-ca you could stir up here! :eyebrow:

This certainly explains your new user title...... :popcorn:

I heard a rumor that we are supposed to bring dates to this? Who's bringing who?

Kevin said he would bring me and Charlie. :wink:. Could get interesting....

This party is already getting started. :D Lets see who else is on the list we can hook up.:eyebrow: Who's bringing the camera again?:wink:

Kevin said he would bring me and Charlie. :wink:. Could get interesting....

Yeah your the lucky one here.:D The rest of us are just praying our dates don't stand us up.:rofl3:

At least if he stands me up, I can still get to the party!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom