SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so that is a potsticker, those are yummy :)

With that list looks like there will be plenty to drink! Rum, wine, rum, vodka, wine, tequila...
Ya'll think there is enough food?

gotta love scubaboard :blinking:

I can provide transportation for Jenny and Charlie to and from the party.

Where ya going Jenny we will be at your house:popcorn:

Kim you left your door open again last night did'nt ya... It's a bit chilly this morning .:shocked2:

so that is a potsticker, those are yummy :)

You don't want to know what I thought they were.:rofl3: But he had a Butt whippin coming from me when I got thier:rofl3: But he is safe now...
I got hugs for him now:kiss2::kiss2:

I'll be bringing chocolate covered pringles. They may sound gross, but wait till you try them. Yum! Brian, I don't know how to insert it (computer illiterate [among other things....lol]), so if you could do it, I'd appreciate it.

Looking forward to the party. It's gonna be a blast!

I love chocolate pretzels but never had Pringles. We have enough booze we will try anything lol.
I hope my son can drive home, oh wait he is only 11 oops
:wink:

Brian has become our Mr. Fixer of the the list.:D Brian I am thinking of bring Den and Ty after all so your son can have someone his age to hang out with.

Am hoping to have chocolate pretzels for the party. It is on this weekends to-do list. Anybody wanna stop by this weekend and help make Christmas cookies for the party? Yes, they are ALL homemade. No store bought stuff here...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom