SouthEast Florida Conchs Holiday Gathering: SAVE THE DATE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brian has become our Mr. Fixer of the the list.:D Brian I am thinking of bring Den and Ty after all so your son can have someone his age to hang out with.

Sounds like fun. Hermit Crab is inviting a bunch of her friends also....

Uh.. Next Sat is the 13th...you would come over to help make cookies, go back to the Keys and come back on Sunday? Wow!!:amazed:

eek.gif
I'm sorry Theresa I tried. Thank you Brian for fixing my mistake.

No worries girlfriend... I'm confused as to how my posting I was coming wasn't following some direction?? :confused: I still scratching my head on that one.

Say... what about that guy you met? is he coming to the party? I can't wait to meet him :eyebrow:

I heard a rumor that we are supposed to bring dates to this? Who's bringing who?

I heard Kim and Brian were hooking up for the nite

No worries girlfriend... I'm confused as to how my posting I was coming wasn't following some direction?? :confused: I still scratching my head on that one.

Say... what about that guy you met? is he coming to the party? I can't wait to meet him :eyebrow:

So far it's a go. I'm trying to get him to go divin with me that morning.:D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom