South Jersey shore diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I smell a revolution. Count me in.

maybe a creation of a south jersey dive club is in order. or we all need to meet up for a day of diving.

maybe a creation of a south jersey dive club is in order. or we all need to meet up for a day of diving.

I think they're both good ideas.

Count me in. I dive off the Dina Dee II out of Barnegat light quite a bit. We can go one of the days Aqua Tech scuba has it reserved or they also have a few open boats too. Let me know if anyone is interested. Aqua tech's website with boat schedule is online at the address below.

Or if anyone has any other ideas that is ok too.

BTW there is already a South Jersey Dive Club. Guess we would just need another name.

i would love to get out diving but just dont know when the next time i can get out is, also i would like the tuna seazure. ha guesse everyone has favorites, well i wanna go sometime

i would love to get out diving but just dont know when the next time i can get out is, also i would like the tuna seazure. ha guesse everyone has favorites, well i wanna go sometime

Thats fine too. I have a buddy to bring also. I know the seazure is only a six pack so we would have to plan that one well in advance. Which is fine. I won't be around from Aug. 3 -8. Diving the St. Lawrence next week. I am going out Aug. 16 on the SeaLion out of Brielle to dive the Stolt if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Been wanting to get to the Stolt since time immemorial. And the Sea Lion is the boat I wanna go on. But they always schedule the really good trips when I'm away! And then there's the Tuna Seazure; a good time is always had by all. Everytime. Looks like the T.S. will book private charters on weekdays this year. (If you need another body to fill the roster on any of these boats give me a call. If it's a good wreck and I can get away I'll do it.)

I did a shore dive at L street in Belmar Saturday. It didn't suck that much. Saw lots of crabs, flounders, hermit crabs, sea robins. Not too many starfish though. We were looking for sea horses but didn't find any. Vis was maybe 12 ft. Lots of students in the water. Didn't see any wayward tropicals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom