Source for colored 2" webbing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UWZen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm hoping to put together a bp/w rig with a little flair. Anybody know of an online source where I could order 10+ continuous feet of standard 2" nylon harness webbing in various color options? I found one supplier, but it looked more like it had the silky seatbelt finish from the pictures, and I'm not sure how the different texture/stiffness/composition would affect triglides and D-rings, and the rig overall.

Thanks!

NESS has some. Stiffness is critical for both comfort and function. For the function side, it needs to be thick and stuff so the triglides don't slide around as well as the harness holding it's shape so you can get in and out of it.
For comfort, it needs to be stiff so it doesn't curl under tension and put a lot of point pressure at the edges of the webbing which is horrifically uncomfortable

Some color options here
Hardware - Webbing - 2'' Stiff Webbing - Northeast Scuba Supply Store

Yup, Piranha Dive....

Piranha has (at least) black, white, blue, red, green, yellow, and pink.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom