Source for blue drygolves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lamont:
anyone have a trick for getting the gloves on the rings? i've been fighting with one of my drygloves again tonight trying to get it on, and it just won't go - i can't figure out how i managed to get the other one on before...

VICTORY IS MINE!!!!

now lets make sure i didn't rip a hole in it in the process...

I'm not nearly as good as you are. I've always had to do the buddy thing... :wink:

I'm only qualified to solo duct tape. Now if I were a GPO I could use my extra hands...

Snowbear:
When the buddy thing is not an option, one finds ways of getting the job done solo :wink:
Dude!!! :wink:

I always have my wife help me put the gloves on the rings.

Jimmie

My new blue gloves arrived from Seattle Marine today. Since they were relatively cheap, I got two pair. One each: large and extra-large. It looks like the XL's will be just right with my liners. By the way, I have, in the past, pulled my old neoprene gloves off the rings to adjust them and found that using a pair of sturdy spring clams worked wonders for putting them back on the rings-- just like an extra set of hands. Luckily, the person I orginally bought the rings and gloves from has offered to put the new gloves on the rings for me. I am going to take him up on the offer. That way, my hands aren't involved in the process at all.

Back
Top Bottom