sorry for this post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Riemer:
It's not about the US vs. the rest of the world. It's about fighting terrorism that is directed at a nation for what it symbolizes.
It's not directed at us for what it symbolizes... this is getting too political for SB, but the US was not attacked for what it symbolizes. It was attacked because of its history interfering and intervening in the Middle East. How did you miss that..

jonnythan:
It's not directed at us for what it symbolizes... this is getting too political for SB, but the US was not attacked for what it symbolizes. It was attacked because of its history interfering and intervening in the Middle East. How did you miss that..
Actually, my post was in response to an accusation that the American people were blind lemings being led to believe whatever we saw on TV. If it makes you feel good to attack me personally, go ahead.

Scott Riemer:
Actually, my post was in response to an accusation that the American people were blind lemings being led to believe whatever we saw on TV.

Scott, you're finally catching on!

Well, I decided to close this thread because it shifted into the direction that it shouldn't - politics and racism. These are topics forbidden by ToS.
I think there are couple of different answers to the basic question, so anyone of you when facing similar problem as MadisonK can decide what to do and what should alert our attention.
Mania

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom