Somethings wrong with this picture?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amazing how many people keep trying to find the "mistake" even though the OP has already answered it, about 11 eleven posts ago, lmao!

Now, take that into consideration, and think about all the "meaningful" discussions that takes place here on the site :wink:

Amazing how many people read all the post, lmao!(I've got better things to do??)

Last edited:
Unsafe colours. A black diving suit is very hard to spot under water. White or yellow would be better.

It's a mazing how many people read all the post, lmao!(I've got better things to do??)

If you read it once, posted, came back and read it again, then posted for the second time, on a thread such as this... NO, you do not have anything better to do! roflmao

If you read it once, posted, came back and read it again, then posted for the second time, on a thread such as this... NO, you do not have anything better to do! roflmao

That could be me. Nothing better to do. You know how I say "Take Rescue as soon as you are comfortable"? Too early for these two.

hey sorry guys this was soposed to be a bit of light hearted fun. For my 50th birthday my wife organised a dive trip to the poor knights for me and my dive buddy.So the captain had us pose on the duckboard as we were semi geared up.

For some of the other posters: I dive wet 99.99% of the time. I don't consider 56 F to be particularly cold. Here cold is below 50 F for me. I've dived wet in water down to 46 F (not saying I enjoyed it though!).

I just thought, "That looks like a pretty cool place to dive!"

Diver on the left looks obese and likely not fit enough to dive. Reg hose under the arms isn't necessarily a problem.

Inadequate exposure protection for both divers in those conditions. Diver on the right is also wearing beau****e gear so it'll probably dissolve after 2-3 minutes in the water.

Left diver might or might not have an octopus. Its not a training dive so personal choice as opposed to a flaw.

Dinosaur a-clamp regs id call a flaw.

I can honestly say it has to be the very best dive site I have ever dived at.The variety of dives is just amazing.From 8.0m flat /sand bottom to 75m mixed gas dives. Its rugged terrain both over and under the water. being a marine reserve the fish life is prolific but theres so much more to see. The lower temps don't bother us. once down to single figures its not ideal but then as it gets cooler the vis gets better and better.We had up to 40m vis at 20m/60 feet.

---------- Post added May 27th, 2014 at 08:29 AM ----------

It certainly is, I am hopefully out there this weekend :D
Forecast looks good.--who you planning to dive with? DT or Yukon?

Back
Top Bottom