Somehow my tanks multiplied on me.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you know how many tanks you own, you still need more.
I honestly doubt I could guess within 20.

I think I'm up to 15 steel and 2 illegitimate bastard al.... not really sure who the mother is on those 2 tbh.

LP50 doubles (Yes, @Marie13, I know.....)

I love mine for shore diving more comfortable than a single 100

The not wanting to waste expensive helium on shallow quarry dives is why I got my third pair of LP85s.

@tmassey has called first dibs on my LP50s if I ever decided to get rid of them. He’s still in mourning for the set of LP50 doubles posted on SB for something like $350 within the last year that he missed out on.

Hey I thought I had dibs on the 50's sets.

So, do I place them under a street light? I live in the Bible Belt, so this is all very confusing…
Well, I certainly don’t want to touch any nerves or start controversy when it comes to the Bible Belt, but I’ve heard that in some areas it isn’t always as squeaky clean as you might think. That’s just what I “heard”, and being from California where anything goes I’m pretty used to seeing a lot of very kinky tank shenanigans, so I just want to lay that out there. Nothing wrong with the Bible Belt, VIP’s on time, Hydro’s on time, and both obeyed religiously, sparkling clean inside, clean tank living.

But I am sort of old school too, and if any of my tanks have their little tank friends over the tank storage room door stays open!
And if an aluminum tank shows up at my door I run ‘em off and tell them that we don’t allow your (alloy) type around here!

Hey I thought I had dibs on the 50's sets.

Nope. Tim’s actually an occasional dive buddy, plus he’s from Michigan. That trumps a New Englander any day! :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom