Some vintage gear I got from the old man!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree with Herman, there may not be any reactions from other divers simply because most don't know what they are looking at. I don't get a lot of reaction with my double hose regs simply because my shore dive spot is where a ton of students do their first "ocean" dive. All of 20' deep but a great dive in all. They have no idea what they are looking at because they never watched SeaHunt or Jacques Cousteau. (Yes, I'm old.)

Congrats on the stash...it's always good to get cool, free stuff. Good luck with the rebuild.

Indeed. The only odd reaction is some people assuming I'm diving a rebreather - no need to correct them (wink).
I like the discussions I have with older divers who share their stories of using DH's back in the day... I would appear some people appreciate when others are "doing it right".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom