Some people should not be allowed to breed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Sometimes I don’t know who has the best Guardian Angel watching over them, potential victims or us.

At around 4:45 this morning I get a call of a one to two year old child wondering the streets in the north county line town of Spirit Lake. The area he is reported to be in is just a few yards from the lake itself.

I get there at around 5:15 and meet a kid that looks as if he came from one of the dozens of camp sites in the area. He is in good hands with a couple of the local year around people that hang out in places other than the town’s bars. I think the bars out number all other businesses combined and it’s a biker town.

So, I have dispatch call out the local police chief and I start knocking on doors. One after another I’m waking up the entire west-end of town. I’m banging on doors, siding, bells and anything I can that makes noise. It worked because I was getting them up at the rate of about 3 places at a time.

I have never seen so many hangovers in one area. Not even the Navy could produce results like that.

I make my way over about a quarter mile when I beat on the door of a singlewide mobile home that Custer’s family repoed from the Little Bighorn campground. Instead of arrowheads and lead balls it was beer cans all over the place and two ankle nippers are attacking the door.

There is no doubt that someone is inside so I beat a little harder. Then I hear someone say get the “F” out of here. Hey, how big can this guy be? Ankle biters yapping and a mini-bike on the porch so what’s the worry. I beat some more and I hear the heavy walking of a big person.

The door flies open and I’m looking at a very hung over brick wall calling me a several colorful goodies outside of the English language. After taking a couple of pucker steps backwards and unsnapping the Taser, I ask if he’s missing a little one.

More foreign language is produced as he slams the door with what amounts to a “NO”.

I get ready to check out some tents when he comes flying out of the door. Now I’m producing the foreign language watching him and thinking this guy is going to shake real cool with a 50K-volt application.

He goes directly to a dome tent with four entry/exit domes on the sides and yells at the couple inside where’s (the kid)? Right here, comes from within. He yells again, this time waking up the rest of the town I haven’t got to yet. Boy am I glad he wasn’t my dad.

He can’t see the kid so he goes into the tent like a Grizzly Bear going after the last Salmon of the season.

A male, the kid’s dad, comes flying out of the tent. By his actions I can see he wished he had my Taser but I’m not giving it up. Now he realizes the kid’s gone and freaks out.

At about that time the Spirit Lake Police Chief shows up and I turn everything over to him.

Now here is the guardian angel part. It was one of those 8 person dome tents. For Godzilla it was a pup tent.

Two of the four-entry/exit flaps were unzipped and wide open. The kid took the right one. Had he taken the other one he would have gone over about a two-foot bank and directly into a couple of feet of water in the lake. The tent was pitched right at the water’s edge.

Had it been my case I would have sheltered the kid and hooked the parents. But it wasn’t and I don’t know what the PD is going to do. Witnesses heard a kid crying and moving around the area around 3am. Why they didn't check, who knows.

The bottom line is if you want to get drunk, get a sitter for the kids.

At least he’s safe and we didn’t get a call. Another one of those stupid job security calls. No they will never learn, It's not going to happen to me!

Gary D.

Amazing.

And just think, God gave them the ability to reproduce!!! Do the kids have any chance?

Should've tasered him in the crotch area, just to make sure he DOESN'T reproduce, again.

now, now...natural selection, Gary.

Well, at least the kid's okay for now.

The welfare state has made fathers disposable. Modern day slavery.

catherine96821:
The welfare state has made fathers disposable. Modern day slavery.
Sorry, Catherine, I just edited my last post. That issue sparks something in me and I need to slow down and think before posting.

BTW, I agree with you, wholeheartedly. There needs to be some major reform, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

The best part is that I forgot to mention mom. Whart role did she play in all of this? Nothing. She was either still drunk, way hungover or just didn't give a damn but she never came out of the tent.

Gary D.

Hmmm, must control myself, must not post what I'm feeling, will get post edited/deleted by mods.

The only way to look at these types of folks is to remember that they are job security.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom