Some people should not be allowed to breed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

one does wonder what will become of those children ... and what they will
grow up into ... and there really isn't much anyone can do

Don't you just wish you could throw some shock into the gene pool???

Good job buddy!!!

simply amazing, how did they even keep the kid alive as long as he has been with this level of IQ?

There are two kinds of things yuo can think about that will make your brain hurt; things that are so amazingly complicated that all the synapses have a hard time keeping up and your brain feels like it's going to explode and things that are so amazingly stupid that you brain has a hard time grasping the concept, finally does and then hurts you as punishment for ever thinking about it. This is one of the latter.

We should work on legalising 90th trimester abortions, because some people just need to be aborted.

I was with the Spirit Lake COP this morning. What he told me POed me real bad.

The kid’s mother finally got her sorry drunken donkey out of bed. He said she looked at the kid and said; "Well you little bas***d I don't know if I should hug you or beat the s--T out of you."

That was the straw that broke the camel’s back. He going to charge both parents with the stiffest charges he can find and request Health and Welfare shelter the little guy.
Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. And just think of the people that really want kids can’t have them yet a-holes like these get way to many ( one is way to many).

Gary D.

wb416:
Come on Gary! Tell us what you're really thinking! :D
2 things.

#1 I'm a LEO so I shouldn't.

#2 The mods would beep 99.999% of it.

Gary D.

Yeah, it's really a shame that everyone in the country isn't just like you.

I'm praying for that kid to find his way to another home...I think the parents need the sh** beat outta them!

A hairdresser needs 2000 hours of training to wield a pair of scissors, you need training and a license to steer a 2 ton automobile at speeds upto (and sometimes over 100 miles per hour) yet any shmo can go out and father a child and any Miss Shmo can bring one down the birth canal with no training, no tests. Heaven help us...of course these are the same gentile folks who think buzzing dive flags in bass boats doing 40 knots is great fun...of course no training or license is needed for that either.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom