Some local opinions please...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

will the first thing you will have to learn is to drive like a mad man on 540!
are you going to live in rogers? the home market like every were stinks but big 400,000 home's are cheeeeppp right now. a guy I work with is picking one up for 130,000!
getting around is not so bad.

Driving isn't an issue, I hope....lol, I lived for 3 years in Jersey, that was a zoo to drive in...
I am going to be looking for rural property, hopefully 10 acres or more...

Hey Avon I am coming down for sure during the DUI days. Are you going to be attending? Also I am just curious as to who all on here will be attending?

EMS what name do you use on the Aquanauts? I am in there also :)

Hey Avon I am coming down for sure during the DUI days. Are you going to be attending? Also I am just curious as to who all on here will be attending?

EMS what name do you use on the Aquanauts? I am in there also :)

Yes I'm going to try and be their if work allows. I have never been to one of their events but I hear it's a blast.

In a few weeks their is going to be a dive show in Dallas
Texas Dive Show Now in Dallas

Good to hear from you again K

And for the last diving is really good on Bull Shoals right now, 15-20 viz! :eyebrow:

dog days might be a good time for a few SB Muck divers to get to know one another.

Avon that is true. I dont get to go much local due to my work schedule but this year there are changes in store. Im going to get some good long dive time logged in the locals. I know I have heard from our local group the aquanauts that there are several planning to attend the DUI event and so it may be that there will be a large turnout! Im a semi new drysuiter and love it to pieces.

(Disclaimer) nothing though compares to a good 78 degree ocean dive in 100 foot vis though! less weight and more fun :)

Avon that is true. I dont get to go much local due to my work schedule but this year there are changes in store. Im going to get some good long dive time logged in the locals. I know I have heard from our local group the aquanauts that there are several planning to attend the DUI event and so it may be that there will be a large turnout! Im a semi new drysuiter and love it to pieces.

Well Kool maby we'll all meet and have some great diving! And I know all about that work thing it sucks, it ruins my diving as well.
I have to tell on myself, I dont really like drysuit's. but I do dive them from time to time.
I enjoy my smidry and have been called old fashiond for it. but I am looking forward to going to the dog days.

I also have a big year planed as I have a trip set for Ohio and lake Erie. and then back here for some great local diving, one of is to see the Kimberling city bell on lake table rock with another member of the board.

So hope to see you guy's around!

Sounds great and the kimberling bell sounds to be awesome! I have heard many stories about it on here :) anyway Im off to other threads so see you round also :)

Back
Top Bottom