Some local opinions please...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not a problem from rogers head down hwy 136 to beaver and you will end up at the old hotel and town of Monte ne. a good page to see it out of water is

Monte Ne Resort 2005 Amphitheater

So enjoy!

508-01-Overview-Craig_Ferris.jpg

Not a problem from rogers head down hwy 136 to beaver and you will end up at the old hotel and town of Monte ne. a good page to see it out of water is
So that's all underwater now? I'm trying to get a mental picture. What kind of depth are we talking for the dive? Is this a pretty popular site? I always just dive in a small cove with a plateform(25ft.) and four boats off of it, where is the theatre at in relation?

Well the frist time I dove their the water was pretty high at flood stages. last year it was around the 20 to 30 ft mark. if you dive their its better from a boat and bring a light.

take the time to go around the old hotel it has a cool history!

Ohmydiver have you been diving in the are yet and if I woulkd have known you were at the camp ground I would have stoped by and said hello! I need to give you a shout any way to see how you like the area.

so enjoy and happy diving

Sorry rkij to answer the last part of your question if you look on the map I posted the red mark is about were the spot is. and you can dive it by land.
and every time I have been their its just been me diving, I really like out of the way dive spots.

I haven't found anyone to dive with...and I just not going solo....I like the area enough.. and I have had an easy transition other than the diving....I brought my drysuit as well....really want to hit the local sites. Thinking of heading towards Orongo Quarry and see if I can find some one to dive with there...

Back
Top Bottom