Closed: Sold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TN Traveler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This was my travel BPW until I obtained a Kraken Double Hose and needed a different plate that does not use a STA

This is an older Mach V Extreme that does not have camband slots and requires a STA. The Extreme wing is actually lighter than the standard Mach V.

The plate and STA are about as light as you can get. The cambands are also lightweight.

I am sellingl the rig complete - ready to dive. I am including a second harness webbing in black - in case you don't like the yellow

Price $325 shipped (CONUS)

IMG_20151023_085106.jpgIMG_20151023_085134.jpg

Found a crotch strap for the system that I will throw in. Also 2 XS Scuba weight pockets..

Harness has 3 D-rings - 2 on shoulder straps and 1 on waist - plus SS buckle.

Rig is ready to dive!

Several people have asked if I would sell the wing and/or backplate separately. I will consider offers on the parts.

Plate is a one of a kind. It is aluminium. I had one of the structural engineers that work for me design it for minimal weight without reducing strength. We produced the CAD drawings and had a local shop we work with cut it out with their CNC cutter and put the appropriate bends in it. Great lightweight travel setup.

Only reason I am selling it is I am now diving a Kraken Double Hose that does not work with this rig (does not work well with a STA). The wing will not work without a STA, so I want to sell this rig and buy a new Oxycheq Extreme with the slots for the cam bands.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom