Sogod, Southern Leyte - picturelogue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The turtle was on the first dive site called......turtle rock! :D You guys were lagging behind, only those just behind Phil were able to see it.

Now I'm off to dive again. Cabilao has been awesome so far. It is great macro here. We did the night dive at the lighthouse last night. AMAZING! I saw a blue ring octopus, an uncommon variety of lionfish which I can't remember the name, among other things.

I love the different places we've been able to dive, all of them offer something different.

hey guys, wish I was there with all of you now. i've been thinking about all of you and the trip all week.... went by my new office on friday... officially start monday.... sounds like everyone is having a great time... enjoy! Looking forward to the rest of your report and photos too of course:popcorn:

Caloy, great topside pics. I'll post some of my photos when I get back to Austin. Hopefully, on your 2nd trip, you'll get lucky with the whalesharks.

The diving in S. Leyte was awesome, even though we didn't get to see any whalesharks. I must say that was one of the best divings I've ever done.

Here are some of my topsite photos from S. Leyte:

Sogod Bay Dive Sites
2312003379_00a1debe6f.jpg

S. Leyte sunset
2312812064_808f18ace8.jpg

Fisherman
2312000913_c421cdc72f.jpg

Myra and Charm
2312811426_96b3fb60df.jpg

Courtyard view
2312000175_6052370d5f.jpg

Garden view
2312808482_0117015212.jpg

Enrique, haha... you stayed in those room too? How was the compressor in the morning?

thats where the compressor is located? no wonder Enrique had a hard time hearing on the second day:D

What did you say!!!! :rofl3::rofl3:

@Pak, the compressor was freakin loud.. I wasn't too happy with my room assignment, but the diving certainly made up for it..

Back
Top Bottom