Sogod Bay Scuba Resort, Southern Leyte & Whalesharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
does your idea include naked women... I'm sure Mike and Simon would appreciate that...

but it might alienate half their potential clients... :rofl3:
ok i changed my mind... i DID figure that simon and mikey may want a logo that they themselves would look at and say "i'd hit that!"

so i designed this

fishlogo3.jpg

doesn't it reflect underwater photography and yap all at the same time??!?!? it's brilliant!

Jag

Hey Mikey, you should have a competition for this logo design. Winner gets a free divephotofest course at bali.. airfare not included... :)

Hmm... i am liking the idea of a competition actually.

But the prize would not be that extravangant sorry..

Let me talk to Simon.

Shugar! Nice... :rofl2:

shugar:
ok i changed my mind... i DID figure that simon and mikey may want a logo that they themselves would look at and say "i'd hit that!"

so i designed this

fishlogo3.jpg

doesn't it reflect underwater photography and yap all at the same time??!?!? it's brilliant!

Jag

I'm afraid this one would be hard to top:D Nice work, shugar.

scuba chick:
Err yar...diving there was so-so onlylah.
What whale sharks? I hardly saw a thing.
Lousy weather. Don't go there. :blinking:

Where the hell did you dive then? Are you sure it's So. Leyte? and who were your divemasters?

Wolverine:
Hey Mikey, you should have a competition for this logo design. Winner gets a free divephotofest course at bali.. airfare not included... :)

Wha-?!? Everyone's horning in on the action now. Tsk, tsk. And to think I was all set to martyr myself with a free logo design. And perhaps Mike's free services (thanks, Scuba_Chick, just go ahead an throw me on the grenade). :shakehead

So, now I guess we're going to play a game of 'Simon Says'? What does Simon say...?

Actually, doesn't shugar's killer design render this discussion moot? Dude, that killed me! :rofl3:

Ok that is one scary logo by Sugar. I guess I'll be in Palau strictly for the diving...

Does this mean Mike doesn't wear any pants in the shop? *yum*

pauldub:
Wha-?!? Everyone's horning in on the action now. Tsk, tsk. And to think I was all set to martyr myself with a free logo design. And perhaps Mike's free services (thanks, Scuba_Chick, just go ahead an throw me on the grenade). :shakehead

Heyyyyyy, no problem at all Paul!! :D

Heheh! Tha's wat you get for doing free stuff! Didn't mama ever tell you nothing in life is free???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom