Sogod Bay Scuba Resort, Southern Leyte & Whalesharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divefree:
Where the hell did you dive then? Are you sure it's So. Leyte? and who were your divemasters?

Hey divefree, you gotta read the previous post from Paul. Umm...I was being cheeky.:D
Just wanted keep Sogod Bay GORGEOUS and keep the crowds away :)

scuba chick:
Just wanted keep Sogod Bay GORGEOUS and keep the crowds away :)

Too late, I've already alerted a number of diving schools in Korea and they will send their OW candidates to Sogod Bay for training...:rofl3:

pakman:
Too late, I've already alerted a number of diving schools in Korea and they will send their OW candidates to Sogod Bay for training...:rofl3:

:11: :11: :11: :11: :11:

Now...that is something to NOT even joke about!! Korean Open Water students....that is worse than any tsunami!!

Babydamulag:
Now...that is something to NOT even joke about!! Korean Open Water students....that is worse than any tsunami!!

But first, they will stop by Culasi!!!! :rofl3:

pakman:

******! :)

and we will build the largest outdoor karaoke bar next to Pete's and Sogod Bay Scuba that's gonna be open 24/7!!!

OK, how about a large kimchi factory instead?

[me ducks for cover!]
shtrain.gif

pakman:
OK, how about a large kimchi factory instead?

[me ducks for cover!]
shtrain.gif

Looks like that prospect is so horrifying everyone is struck into silence. Although...kimchi with pancit canton? Deelishus.

(So, is there something about Korean divers I need to know about? :280: )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom