Sogod Bay Scuba Resort, Southern Leyte & Whalesharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pauldub:
(So, is there something about Korean divers I need to know about? :280: )

we're masters of buoyancy and graceful like a team of Olympic syncronized swimmers... :rofl3:

IMG_2106.jpg

BTW, that was a shot from Gato Island (Malapascua)... they're getting closer to Southern Leyte... da dum... da dum... da dum... (hide the women and children!)

pakman:
we're masters of buoyancy and graceful like a team of Olympic syncronized swimmers... :rofl3:

IMG_2106.jpg

BTW, that was a shot from Gato Island (Malapascua)... they're getting closer to Southern Leyte... da dum... da dum... da dum... (hide the women and children!)

Eeegaaaaahhhd! And hide the reefs! It's PAT, the Pyongyang Aquatic Tapdancers! As a wise dictator once said, 'It's inevitable.'

For a moment, I mistook this crowd for divers from a certain neighbouring country. One with a national dish verrrry similar to kimbop. We shall not speak of them for to utter their name is to invoke ruin. Hint: it rhymes with 'Hapanese'.

OK, OK, that was a sweeping statement but I done seen em wit my own two eyes, guv'nor!

:11: :11: :11: :11:

Tell me that those divers are not FIN WALKING!!!

Hey, we love K divers they pay top dollar. Nary a haggle or whine as long as you let them play in the reefs:11: . The richer the reefs the better to lure them back with their dollars. Those from the north pay in gold!:D

And Paul, the DMs in Bohol refer to Hapanese divers as popcorn divers. Don't ask me why but I have an idea:wink:

clgsamson:
And Paul, the DMs in Bohol refer to Hapanese divers as popcorn divers. Don't ask me why but I have an idea:wink:

I have a pretty good idea. HILARIOUS! :rofl3: :popcorn: :rofl3:

:fruit:

That one guy on the far right of the pic...my gawd...

Maybe they're all focusing on the lyrics to "I'm so rone-ry...." that they didn't notice them corals...

:popcorn:

Babydamulag:
Tell me that those divers are not FIN WALKING!!!

Actually, my memory is rusty but I think I was trying to teach them how to do the Michael Jackson moonwalk underwater... "Tito!":rofl3:

Oh Scuba Chick, that guy on the far right was THE DM!!! :shocked: and, pssss, here's the secret... He's not Korean... :shocked:

pakman:
Actually, my memory is rusty but I think I was trying to teach them how to do the Michael Jackson moonwalk underwater... "Tito!":rofl3:

Oh Scuba Chick, that guy on the far right was THE DM!!! :shocked: and, pssss, here's the secret... He's not Korean... :shocked:

Is he Hapanese?

:bubble_fi HELP! Don't eat me!! I'm not a goby!

Back
Top Bottom