Sogod Bay Scuba Resort, Southern Leyte & Whalesharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PG anytime... will be there again at the Point Bar over Holy Week and will be happy to drink any Malaysians under the table. Especially now that we trash their Boleh asses over penalty shootouts last weekend! :)

pauldub:
What?!? You guys are headed to Palau? Already?!? Jealous!!! I myself am working furiously to try and save for the next trip.

Wolverine, you were probably there right before we arrived in SB. We heard of a group that got stranded there due to the weather. Was that you?

I'll be ready for PG whenever my KL/SG-based buddies say the word. Wicked recommends PG so it's high on the list (although right this second I'm still dreaming of SB). Actually, the thought of diving in chilly water's not so attractive...

And speaking of chilly:

Not stranded but the weather was not fun... had an exciting bus ride from SB to Tacloban.. fallen power cables, landslide etc... It was an adventure..:)

Traminer:
PG anytime... will be there again at the Point Bar over Holy Week and will be happy to drink any Malaysians under the table. Especially now that we trash their Boleh asses over penalty shootouts last weekend! :)

Probably going to head down there during that period too... maybe we can have another DOR..:)

PPDers. DOR over Holy Week???? :eyebrow:

Did I hear Palau in a few weeks?? And PG for Holy Week??

Sigh...me joining Paul in the effort to raise money for the next dive trip!
Anybody need any design work or advertising done? ;-)

i need a new logo for my divephotofest website....

But you would have to do that FOC.... :wink:

Mike Veitch:
i need a new logo for my divephotofest website....

But you would have to do that FOC.... :wink:

I'll do that for you.. can't guarantee a professional job like scuba chick...

You can just pay me with that hi-def video camera of yours... the one currently without a working housing :rofl3:

benchan:
Paul, Wicked's suggested SBSR round 2 for March 2008. What do you think?

I'm 100% there! :D

I'm gonna save like crazy cos you know I can't come all the way home and just dive one spot! I guess this year the Caribbean will have to do... sigh... Some more no Pictionary kaki. See? So spoilt already.

Mike, are you really looking for a new logo? If so, tell me more!

Sure, we don't have a logo at all.. :)

But we would love to have something camera and marine themed to go on shirts and the website etc.

Back
Top Bottom