Sogod Bay Scuba Resort, Southern Leyte & Whalesharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Don't worry about it, Wolverine is from Singapore.....

:wink:

Oh ho HO!! That figures...
Jumping the queue or "cutting line" is normal for a Sporean :D

scuba chick:
Oh ho HO!! That figures...
Jumping the queue or "cutting line" is normal for a Sporean :D
He is just trying to hide by saying HK in his location thingy majiggy....

pakman:
[in my best Singlish accent:eyebrow: ]

Jag, Don't be so kayu! Why you so blur la!!

now to hide from Jag's response... :D
shtrain.gif
i'd respond in a scathing manner but i no speaka singlish... i know not "kayu" or "blur"...

Jag

Hi all - just registered with Scubaboard and surpised to see so much about Sogod Bay Scuba Resort in Philippines...

We stayed at Sogod Bay Scuba Resort in November 2006 and thought it was fantastic. Not only was the diving superlative, (won't cover this - your pix are amazing !) the resort itself was excellent. Comfortable clean rooms - hot showers !!! yipee...and the a/c in the rooms actually works, not like so many scungee places you end up in ! Everything was so well organised, gear was new and top notch. Even sandwiches and hot coffee provided on the boat. And in the evening after a long day in the water, a nice shower, then with vodka and orange in hand we watched the sun set, downloaded our pix and checked our emails while Alicia cooked a fantasic dinner of coconut steamed fish followed by lashings of choc dessert.

couldn't ask for more ! Phil, Pedro, Joseph and Poloy went out of their way to make our diving experience perfect. Thank you guys Well be back in June ! see you then..

And phil - you know who triplej is !

triplej:
Hi all - just registered with Scubaboard and surpised to see so much about Sogod Bay Scuba Resort in Philippines...

We stayed at Sogod Bay Scuba Resort in November 2006 and thought it was fantastic. Not only was the diving superlative, (won't cover this - your pix are amazing !) the resort itself was excellent. Comfortable clean rooms - hot showers !!! yipee...and the a/c in the rooms actually works, not like so many scungee places you end up in ! Everything was so well organised, gear was new and top notch. Even sandwiches and hot coffee provided on the boat. And in the evening after a long day in the water, a nice shower, then with vodka and orange in hand we watched the sun set, downloaded our pix and checked our emails while Alicia cooked a fantasic dinner of coconut steamed fish followed by lashings of choc dessert.

couldn't ask for more ! Phil, Pedro, Joseph and Poloy went out of their way to make our diving experience perfect. Thank you guys Well be back in June ! see you then..

And phil - you know who triplej is !

Welcome, triplej! It's great to hear that you had a good time at SBSR, too. I guess we can expect a flood of divers heading to Sogod Bay now. Well, it'll be good for the SBSR team. They deserve lots of business. But responsible divers only need apply! I don't want to return to fields of dead coral and a few measly parrotfish!

Wolverine, awesome picture. Any more to share? Details, please. Feel free to embellish (now that we know you're actually Singaporean, we'll know to parse the tall tales). :eyebrow:

[Added later: Wolverine, just saw your gallery. NICE! Missed it before. OK, I quite blur lah. Too cold here to think straight. :( ]

finally we are back to diving.. instead of ***** slapping singaporeans and myself. benchan - if i needed a character assassination from you , i'll ask for one. keep your comments to yourself.

wicked_innit:
finally we are back to diving.. instead of ***** slapping singaporeans and myself. benchan - if i needed a character assassination from you , i'll ask for one. keep your comments to yourself.

Awww...what's wrong wicked?? Kazakstan gettin you down, boy?
Still sore about the candy wrappers in dive suit??
:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom