Sogod Bay Scuba Resort, Southern Leyte & Whalesharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very good very good.
Something else you can add to your vocabulary is,
"Eeeyerrr!" if someone says something revolting.

And if you think they're totally bull****ting, use,
"Your head!" :wink:

ok la, banana lama is getting old...

Rastabanana_by_MySweetMidian.gif

scuba chick:
Very good very good.
Something else you can add to your vocabulary is,
"Eeeyerrr!" if someone says something revolting.

And if you think they're totally bull****ting, use,
"Your head!" :wink:

Yar lor, so if someone says they saw 16 whale sharks swimming together in Sogod Bay, you can respond: Eeeyerrr, your head, you liar!

Wow, did you see how I managed to relate this back to the original thread?

pakman:
ok la, banana lama is getting old...

Rastabanana_by_MySweetMidian.gif

Good good, pakman. You're getting the hang of Singlish/Manglish. Eh , let's just call it Minglish lah.

Hey, whaddaya know? A new term is born! :babycrawl

I tell u har, dunno wat this world coming to... Malaysians trying to identify fishes ... Malaysians teaching people how to type in Singlish....

Next time u knoe, the Malaysian police will refuse "tea money" for speeding cars on the North South highway, the Malaysian national soccer team win the next AFF match against us. And pigs will fly over the Chinese New Year moon.

Time for some fresh new icons on this board..
animated-finger.gif

animated-machinegun.gif

(PS Just kidding... love Malaysians. In fact my favourite pineapple tarts are from Malacca!)

Traminer:
I tell u har, dunno wat this world coming to... Malaysians teaching people how to type in Singlish....

that's because we honestly can't understand Singaporeans when they DO speak Singlish... :rofl3: :joke: :joke:

But the good news is there are ton a Korean students learning English in the Philippines!!! Now that is hilarious... Korean Taglish... what's this world coming to :D

Uh, hell-O, Traminer. It's Minglish. Minglish, I tells ya!

Leaping lechon, pakman! Koreans learning Tagalog? I want to hear one of them say 'Marunong ka bang magsalitâ ng Korean?' Indeed, what is the world coming to? Or in the Korean accent, what is the wurt coming to?

:deadhorse:

Traminer:
I tell u har, dunno wat this world coming to... Malaysians trying to identify fishes ... Malaysians teaching people how to type in Singlish....

Next time u knoe, the Malaysian police will refuse "tea money" for speeding cars on the North South highway, the Malaysian national soccer team win the next AFF match against us. And pigs will fly over the Chinese New Year moon.

Time for some fresh new icons on this board..
animated-finger.gif

animated-machinegun.gif

(PS Just kidding... love Malaysians. In fact my favourite pineapple tarts are from Malacca!)

Err..traminer, it's "Kopi money"lah not tea money...haiyo...:shakehead

And no pigs over moon cos not halal. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom