Softwear Undergarmets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Somebody can have my 'weezel' for cheap! The 300g is fine here in New England.

I've had the softwear 300g undies down to about 46F and was feeling pretty comfy. I usually wear them over a t-shirt and a thin knit cotton sweater. Great undies, and extremely comfy. I'll probably end up getting a vest when the winter comes.

-Roman.

Soggy once bubbled...

If you look on cavediver.net, I posted an ad (which you responded to) regarding the DUI 400g. I'm aaronbbrown. I am trying a set of weezles out this weekend. The DUI is ridiculously expensive and I think I'd need a custom fit from looking at the size charts.

An Argon setup is expensive and it's benefit when diving with air/nitrox is questionable.

Hi Aaron,

If you are not in a hurry, keep an eye out for good deals. I have seen some on ebay, cavediver.net, and various other places. Some places still sell the discontinued style, but at lower prices. I have seen a new set sell as low as $200.

Argon is not very expensive (relatively). A 6 cu ft bottle costs about $100 and a simple first stage and OPV is perhaps another $100 or so more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom