Softwear Undergarmets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaroo once bubbled...
Hehehe, lucid, might want to remember that a lot of scuba websites are written by divers. Including some who also happen to be ScubaBoard members. :rolleyes:
The difference is I knew that, and WW knows I know that, and I put a "winky dude" on there...I don't think lucid was kidding...someone kill him, quick!

I thought for a moment that Microsoft musta gotten into the scuba gear market after they heard all the money to be made now that Lawman was going to buy all new DIR gear...

I mean... besides PADI, who can "follow the money" better than Microsoft?!?

OKAY... just kiddin'... no offense intended...

wb

O-ring once bubbled...
I don't think lucid was kidding...someone kill him, quick!

Heh, I think he's paying me back for my comment on the DIRF on another thread :)

Tom

They are great. Kept me warm and dry! I love my drysuit =]
Surface Intervals are great now. All the wetsuit divers (That were making comments about diving a drysuit in the Fl Keys on the way out) are huddled at the front of the boat attempting to hide from the wind. I am in the back of the boat venting my suit cuz im getting a little toasty =D I got really lucky when I found my 450CLx. It fits like a glove.

I have the DUI 300 gr (2 X 150's, really...came with my outfit) and I purchased their Thinsulate booties. OK - I get cold feet...what about it? :)

So my wife ordered the Software cut to her size, and it came with their 300g sox. (She LOVES her undies)

The DUI Thinsulate booties are warm for sure, but they're bulky, thick, ball up and are generally very uncomfortable in the rock boots - they're just cruel to my feet.

Last weekend I stole wifie's sox for a dive trip... WOW! No noticable diminishment in warmth, and a HUGE comfort improvement.

My DUI's will be hitting eBay as soon as the Software Sox I orded last week come in.

Janice rules - I highly recommend these people.

K

You all have to go and post this with a link to such a good price and then you gave them such a good review. Now I just had to go and spend money. Oh well they are much cheaper than the DUI's I have been looking at.

Thanks.....sort of :)

Chad

I have the DUI's - the double 150 fabric is unruly. Its way thick, you make adjustments by grabbing the fabric, and then the inner layer doesn't move, so you're reaching down your leg to make adjustments - always attractive on a dive boat.

It bunches at my ankles and knees because of this, its harder to put on because the inside layer stretches at a different velocity than the outside layer, Its tougher to take off for the same reason, as the sweat makes it stick to your legs and back.

My wife is the same height as I am (just narrower) - so I've dove with her 300 gr single layers...much preferred, for sure.

Now, about that Grinch green.... please.

In hindsight, if it wasn't part of a package, I would have surely not got the DUI UW.

K

I ordered it last night about 11:30 pm.

Got an e-mail from Janice asking my how tall I am about 15 mins later. I answered her.

Got up this morning and had an e-mail that said it had been shipped and gave me the tracking number. (OK so I am off work and did sleep late but it was still quick.)

Chad

Hey Mo2vation,

I see your in SoCal as I am. I'm ordering an FLX50/50 tomorrow, and thinking about Janice's undies. ( Actually I've already decided to order from her based on the many many great comments here on the board).

It looks like youv'e tried her ( er, the wife's) 300?? weight. Is this too warm for our waters? Most of my diving is Channel Islands. Coldest I've seen is high 40's in the winter on up to about 68 or so in the summer months. I currently dive wet, with a 7mil, plus a 5 mil vest. I'm OK until I hit about 52, but not for too long.

What are you wearing for undies when the temps hit the high 50 to low 60's at depth in the summertime? I was thinking of the 200 weight. And maybe a second layer of something if it gets colder, or, at these great prices, also get a 300g. Will definetly get a few pair of socks!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom