Softwear Undergarmets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lucid

Contributor
Reaction score
http://home.att.net/~gchev91/

Lets see where do I start. Ordered size Large and gave them the incorrect shipping info. It caused the lady that runs the place all kinds of trouble. Then Large didn't fit so I sent it back. It was a fiasco that was totally caused by me. And she was super cool the entire time. The customer service I experienced was superb! I havn'y tried them yet but they are very well made and ill let you know what I think after I try 'em.

...both the undies and the people that run it. I had mine in 39 degree water on Sat. and I was fine...my bottom time was only limited by my 3mm wetsuit gloves which limited my ability to use my hands after about 15 minutes. I will definitely be using dry gloves in that temperature range next time...

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

Wreck Writer must have put a picture of himself on the website.

I'll have to go check it out... :D
The site crashes every other time you go to it and the code looks like it was written by a siamang.
:wink:

Lucid,

I will give a hearty Ditto to everyone's comment regarding TJ's Software.
She was easy to work with and when I placed my order it was shipped within 48 hours.
The quality of her products are outstanding.
I highly recommend her.

Larry

lucid once bubbled...
Its really easy to find out what web publishing software created that webpage. It was Fisher Price's My First Web Design Program.

;-]

Hmmmm..... is that so?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom