Sofnolime

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's non of my business but why didn't you post a picture of an actual jug and posted a picture of an 797 jug instead?
I posted pics of the jugs at the very beginning as well as the box. I don't think they delineate between the two very well.

You sir are much more tolerant than I!
Thanks. I try to be that and quite patient. I'm not always successful, but I have improved over the years.

It's my opinion that there is simply NO EXCUSE for Frederick not to refund your money. None, nada, and squat. I have told him that over and over.

You said this is a picture of the actual jug. It wasn't a picture of an actual jug though.
I'm sure it wasn't done on purpose but that's were the confusion comes from.
It was a jug from his house and I took a picture of it. There's more than one pic.

This is a quote from Freddy in a recent exchange on WhatsAp:

I will see to it that they get their money back asao

Asap​

It's OK. I tried to help out a friend's son, and it turned into a ch!t show. I'm glad I did not get any of the money, and I have been strongly encouraging him to send refunds. I probably won't help the next family member trying to liquidate gear.
I am not asking about this case. We all know what happened here. He inferred more. I was asking about that.
I am not saying he is wrong or correct. Just being curious.

I am not asking about this case. We all know what happened here. He inferred more. I was asking about that.
Short story? I didn't vote for his candidate, the real scammer.

"Inferring" more like he did is a douche move, in my opinion - esp in this thread where it’s pretty clear there was an unintentional mixup when Pete was just attempting to help the family liquidate stuff.

This is a quote from Freddy in a recent exchange on WhatsAp:

I will see to it that they get their money back asao​
Asap​
Apparently, he was referring to only two people when he posted this. Sry for the confusion. I have no idea what his plans are, but I certainly hope he makes good on all of it.

One person sent a paypal to me for shipping. I can't figure out who that is, but if they send me a DM, I will gladly refund that. Other than that, all monies have gone to Frederick Fisch, Mike's son. When I found out that there was a problem with the sorb, I stopped shipping. I have secured refunds from him for the three people who did not get the sorb but have not received any money for any of the shipping I have done. At this point, I expect to be out over $100 for that. C'est la vie!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom