SoCalers, stand up!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome everybody!

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

PS: couldn't get 24...

Welcome to California!

:D

I suppose I'm #27 (or am I #1 since that's my user id?)... I've been a SoCal resident for 3 years and well, personally I think it's too damn hot. I moved down here from Berkeley so I'm a fog person... as for water, Huntington beach is great but the rivers in Sacramento were pretty nice too.
:hiding:

Well, this marks my first official post that wasn’t about the board or tech stuff. Give me another year and I may post a reply!
:deal:

Tech Admin once bubbled...
I suppose I'm #27 (or am I #1 since that's my user id?)... I've been a SoCal resident for 3 years and well, personally I think it's too damn hot. I moved down here from Berkeley so I'm a fog person... as for water, Huntington beach is great but the rivers in Sacramento were pretty nice too.
:hiding:

Well, this marks my first official post that wasn’t about the board or tech stuff. Give me another year and I may post a reply!
:deal:

Actually, you're #26. Sounds like we have enough members to shoot an episode of the "Prisonner".

Too hot???? :whoa:

That must make me #27.
Hi, I favor Anacapa on the Spectre (out of Ventura) as my favorite and most dependable dive. I'd recommend it to anyone here for a short visit who wants to know what diving in the kelp is about. I also go to Catalina about every third dive and I occasionally take the overnights to Santa Barbara and San Clemente for the sea lions.
I'm very excited to be going to dive in the Caymans in about a week.
I'm enjoying SB quite a bit and I've already learned a lot. Nice to see the internet used so positively.

I haven't been diving in SoCal for ages - 1992 might have been the last........but I'm just about to start again - so I guess you could count me? Thanks to all of you've who've written in on the NDI SoCal threads I'm going out on the Spectre - Anacapa - 07.26 and then to San Clemente - 08.02!

can't wait - thanks for sharing the great info - Ariel

Back
Top Bottom