SoCal Shore dive on Labor Day weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

art.chick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi gang,
My New York roommmate is leaving for TX in Sept. & wants to get in a few more shore dives before leaving. We have weekdays between now & then free, & the Labor Day weekend. I like Laguna, Palos Verdes, or anything nifty from Mr. Scheckler's fine book. Anyone wanna join us?

Which day on Labor Day weekend??? I'm trying to con someone to take their boat out on Saturday, but may like a Sunday or Monday dive day too. What kind of plans do you have, morning - afternoon - night?

Well, Princess, I am still trying to work thru some details. One friend wants to get a spot on a charter, and I don;t know what day or what time yet. Will letcha know asap & hope we can put something together. Would u want to go along if we can get spots on one of the local boats? I would like to dive all days of the weekend if possible.

It would really depend on day and cost at this point. I had everything set up to do two kelp dives on Saturday from my friend's boat, and my dive buddy is waivering right now! Damn him! He ruins everything! PM me if you get a chance and know more details. If not this time, maybe we can get something together another time.

Back
Top Bottom