SoCal Dive Sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Here you will find some dive sites listed, In Southern California.
If you have a site you would like to dive, or see added to the list, please PM me with the name, and I will post it here.

www.beachcrabs.net

Thank you,
Rick

Last edited:
I am currently working on the divesites. They should be up and running in a couple days.

Thanks,
Rick

Nice list Rick...any plans for an OC list?:D Being the noob that I am...OC is closer to me.

Gracias!!

Greg

I am currently (today) working on a Beach Crab's Dive Site Website, to provide info for most of the divesites from Santa Barbara County down to San Diego County.

Here is the Site Address:

www.beachcrabs.net

I am working on the info to put on each site, so hang with me, until I get everything on there.

The projected time of simi-completion is tomorrow.

I am working on pictures, maps, gps, and site info. When finished, this should be a pretty extensive list.

Rick

By the way, you should have a roster of who are quite active in the diving "club" if it is a club at all. HaH!

By the way, you should have a roster of who are quite active in the diving "club" if it is a club at all. HaH!

We would have to buy extra web space to put a list of everyone on line:rofl3:

Honestly, there are so many, that do dives regularly, once in a while, and off and on, that it is hard to keep a count on everyone. I get asked all the time, "How many Crabs are there?". There is no way to give an accurate count. The ones that are in here, active on the forum, are just a tip of the iceberg. We have honorary Crabs, across the U.S. and a few around the world. I tried to get most everyone to speak up in a head count post, awhile back. That didn't work.

You can try if you want to:D

Rick

Ahh I thought about that but what hurts for asking? =D

Didn't know we had honorary Crabs across the U.S. and overseas as well.

Need any help, let me know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom