SoCal Dive-In!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Sam,

6:30 in the morning? Ouch! It must be nice to live close. I'll have to do the math and figure out how early I'll need to leave Buellton. Sounds like the good parking will be gone fast.

Thanks Sam,

6:30 in the morning? Ouch! It must be nice to live close. I'll have to do the math and figure out how early I'll need to leave Buellton. Sounds like the good parking will be gone fast.

Ya I did the math to be their by 7 to help rick set up. Its 5:30 leave my place be to Alys by 5:50 leave hers by 6 and them to vets by 7 :D Early Morning. For parking it will get expensive parking in the parking lot because its all quater meter parking. So an idea is to drop gear off at the Park and then go park on the street or in one of the parking garages by the Pier. Unless you have a ton of quarters. :D

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Rickster, just pipe down now!! I'm sure I can take care of myself! :rofl3:

I'm looking forward to meeting you two too! (take that, grammar nazis!)
I hope you have enough room! :D

Ciao for now!
Paully

Ohh you have no idea what you are in for. :rofl3: All I got to say is GOOD LUCK.
You should really consider Rick's offer for the ride back, but I don't know how much better that might be. :popcorn: I wish there is a dashboard cam in the car for all of us to be entertained.

Just kidding Rick :D

Thanks Rick I dont think we are that bad. Na she can fit 4

Ohh, you girls have been trained by some of the best. :lotsalove: I KNOW YOU WILL GIVE HIM A HARD TIME THE ENTIRE TIME!!!

You forgot your comma after two!!!

Good call on the grammer nazis :eyebrow: I'm at times skared of a post I make. :dork2:

I have 2 jump seats. notvery comfortable but they work :D

When you said you can seat 4, did you mean 4 regular size people or 4 really tall Horizontally Challenged people?

OK!!!! FINALLY!!! I had my first Beach dive today!!
party.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Good luck tonight and see you on Saturday.
:wave-smil:yeahbaby::wave-smil

I can't believe it. My son Kevin called yesterday to tell me his final certification dives will be this Saturday afternoon... right out here on Catalina (he lives in Lake Forest, OC). They were originally supposed to be the following weekend. However, I committed to Rick and the event months ago so I will be there Saturday. I may rush off after I give my talk so I can catch a boat back to the island and dive with him Sunday.

I can't believe it. My son Kevin called yesterday to tell me his final certification dives will be this Saturday afternoon... right out here on Catalina (he lives in Lake Forest, OC). They were originally supposed to be the following weekend. However, I committed to Rick and the event months ago so I will be there Saturday. I may rush off after I give my talk so I can catch a boat back to the island and dive with him Sunday.

Hi Bill,

You have put a big effort into this event, and to say you are coming anyway, is a great sacrifice. I am a firm believer in family should come first. If you want to be there Sat to watch your son certify, I am sure that everyone would be understanding. There is always next year :wink:

Rick

Thanks, Rick... I appreciate it. We'll see what the dive shop's final plans are regarding the cert dives. It is possible they won't occur until the following weekend. If so, I'll be there because this is sounding like a very fun time!

Anyone gonna do a night dive there on the same day? Just wondering.

I'm 50/50 if I will be able to do a night dive. One of my friends coming with me is wanting to do a night dive. However, I'm dragging others that are not going to be diving to the beach, pretty early to have them stick around until it gets dark.

I know I'm being as helpful as 'Erika' with this post but the jist is MAYBE. You never know what may happen...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom