SoCal Dive-In!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey all,

I'm signed up for the event and though donation to the feast is still a mystery.

I won't have a dive buddy since Andrew is all swolled-up. He looks a bit like the god father. So I was wondering when the BC dive time is so I can join the group?

Anybody looking for a dive buddy?

Rich, you are more then welcome to join me and Mario in the water. I dont know what time im going to go in but i plan on doing 3 dives.

Rich, you are more then welcome to join me and Mario in the water. I dont know what time im going to go in but i plan on doing 3 dives.

Thanks Erika, I'll take that offer.:D

OK!!!! FINALLY!!! I had my first Beach dive today!!
party.gif

Went to Vets with a coworker, had an awesome dive! Vis was about 15' or so, surf only 1-2'....good entry and exit. Dove to 70', did some navigation stuff.....had a blast! Back tomorrow night for my first night dive!!!! Then Saturday my first "Crab" day:D

Thought this was as good a thread as any to post this...

Thanks Erika, I'll take that offer.:D

You know your always welcome to join me :D

OK!!!! FINALLY!!! I had my first Beach dive today!!
party.gif

Went to Vets with a coworker, had an awesome dive! Vis was about 15' or so, surf only 1-2'....good entry and exit. Dove to 70', did some navigation stuff.....had a blast! Back tomorrow night for my first night dive!!!! Then Saturday my first "Crab" day:D

Awesome! Glad you had a good dive.

You know your always welcome to join me :D

Awesome! Glad you had a good dive.

Thanks E! :D

Jamie, Holder of extra tanks do you have an extra steel 72 in that pile o' tanks that I can borrow? So i can do 3 dives.

Erika, holder and master of the english language,yes I do have an extra 72 in my pile o' tanks that you may borrow. Would you also like to borrow my dixshunairy?
Jamie :D Is there an extra tank I could borrow????

Erika, did you read page 5 of this thread????

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
its a frickin circus act with you all :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Hey all,

I'm signed up for the event and though donation to the feast is still a mystery.

I won't have a dive buddy since Andrew is all swolled-up. He looks a bit like the god father. So I was wondering when the BC dive time is so I can join the group?

Anybody looking for a dive buddy?
rich bud i will be there at 630 to dive with Jaime and everyone else who is that early. When you get there I'll be your buddy, k buddy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom