So who on the board has made a dif to you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like these kind off threads keep popping up.....please stroke my ego too :)

Well, you are funnier than me.

Maybe he meant your looks though.

I think there are so many useful people here that it's hard to compile a list. I've actually appreciated comments from some of the most critical that have made me re-evaluate my stances on many issues: Walter for one, Mike Ferrera (probably spelt that wrong), Mr. X, String, Swamp Diver, Diver0001, TSandM, NetDoc, OpenWaterDiver, well, the list goes on and on. I probably should even have mentioned any name so useful have so many others been.

I think the key thing is that being actively part of this board means that diving is a process of constant learning. It's like being on some mythical dive boat full of people willing to share their thoughts, tips, tricks and experiences from which you can learn. This board might not be any substitute for diving itself, but it clearly is an excellent companion.

Great thread though, because I think that many on this board, particularly the more experienced divers, contribute immensely to the enjoyment, safety and skill of other divers on this board.

Hurrah :)

Nearass has helped me with my google skills.

And JeffG for showing that there actually is life in Alberta.

Albeit of the fast-talking, gun-toting feline variety. Better than nothing I guess.

This would be a huge list. So many helpful people & so much help needed! The first person to have an impact on me was TsandM. She is very helpful to the newbs her info is very sound.
But, many many others too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom